Program Director 1 (ACT Team)
Provide direct oversight of an Assertive Community Treatment Team, small step-down team (CPST/ PSR), and a Partners in Health and Housing Subsidy Program. Provide supervision to the team members of the ACT team as well as clinical practices and guidance for clients in all 3 programs.
● Master Degree in social services field AND
● 4 Years of social services experience
● Advanced practice license in good standing or eligible to attain within 1 year.
● LCSW or LPC
● Communicates respectfully and effectively and establishes professional relationships through active listening and demonstration of empathy and positive regard.
● Effectively manage all aspects of a social service program including personnel, quality assurance, performance monitoring and improvement, and ensuring all standards are met for licensing, accreditation, fidelity to model, and contracts as applicable.
● Promotes recovery, independence, and personal choice for participants.
● Assists clients in identifying strengths, needs, and realistic goals to develop a service plan.
● Accurately identifies risk and responds appropriately.
● Effectively teaches social skills and household management skills.
● Demonstrates advanced knowledge of behavioral health symptoms, interventions, and impact.
● Maintains professional boundaries and operates within agency / ethical guidelines.
● Knowledge of agency and community resources and referral processes.
● Effectively supervises a group of social service professionals.
Job Duties/Skills Required
● Provides broad management for program(s) with combined total annual budgets of less than $750,000.
● Provides supervision, clinical consultation and review, assignment of cases, and overall management for their clinical team.
● Provides performance data and reports regularly to Operations Director / Executive Director.
● Monitors quality of all clinical services and compliance of services and delivery with ethical standards, licensing, accreditation, contracts, etc.
● Continuously monitors and evaluates the program for efficiency, effectiveness, opportunities to reduce operation costs, risks and liabilities, and areas for improvement.
● Accurately identifies areas of risk and responds appropriately.
● Communicates with administration regarding needs for efficient operation, such as training needs, environmental and safety needs, equipment, technology, personnel, etc.
● Ensures safety and security of the facility’s environment, clients, staff, and sensitive information.
● Ensures compliance with Policies and Procedures.
● Provides supportive services for clients and arranges for the provision of services from community resources based on the case plan.
● Participates in setting case plan goals/objectives. Completes case plans with clients.
● Interviews clients, families, etc. and completes assessments and other clinical documentation.
● May provide direct clinical services.
Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, paid time off, 14 paid holidays per year for regular full time staff, 401(k), and 401(k) matching.
About Start Corporation
Start Corporation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization founded in 1984. Our Mission is to promote opportunities, which enhance the self-sufficiency of people to empower them to live and function independently.