PSH Program Supervisor
The PSH Program Supervisor position offers you a unique opportunity to use your passion and creativity to drive behavioral health and housing services for vulnerable individuals in our community. Clinical expertise, client satisfaction, a team-driven culture, and employee well-being serve as core elements for the position. If you’re looking for a place to continue to build your professional skills while doing meaningful work, Start now with us.
● Master Degree in social services field AND
● 3 Years of social services experience
● LMHP licensed in good standing
● Be over 18 years of age, Possess a valid driver’s license
● Communicates respectfully and effectively and establishes professional relationships through active listening and demonstration of empathy and positive regard.
● Promotes recovery, independence, and personal choice for participants.
● Assists clients in identifying strengths, needs, and realistic goals to develop a service plan.
● Accurately identifies risk and responds appropriately.
● Demonstrates advanced knowledge of behavioral health symptoms, interventions, and impact.
● Maintains professional boundaries and operates within agency / ethical guidelines.
● Knowledge of agency and community resources and referral processes.
● Effectively supervises a group of social service professionals.
● Maintains team’s compliance with fidelity and accreditation standards as applicable.
Job Duties/Skills Required
Manage and supervise the PSH Program with an emphasis on client satisfaction and skillbuilding, staff supervision and training, and quality assurance.
Provides supervision, clinical consultation and review, assignment of cases, and overall management for the team.
Review and analyze performance data and reports regularly to enhance program and employee outcomes.
Assists Program Director with additional duties or with general management or quality assurance duties for the program.
Complete authorization requests for services and clinical reviews.
Participates in setting treatment plan goals/objectives.
Maintains a clear driving record in order to be able to drive company vehicles to provide transportation to clients.
Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, paid time off, 14 paid holidays per year for regular full time staff, 401(k), and 401(k) matching.
About Start Corporation
Start Corporation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization founded in 1984. Our Mission is to promote opportunities, which enhance the self-sufficiency of people to empower them to live and function independently.