PSH Team Leader
This Team Lead will supervise 8 staff members. Complete reauthorizations for Medicaid clients.
Read and approve treatment plans. Complete client chart audits. Assist CSS with crisis when needed.
Master Degree in social services field Clinical license (LCSW or LPC) in good standing (REQUIRED) 3 Years of social services experience Be over 18 years of age Possess a valid driver’s license or Louisiana State ID
● Communicates respectfully and effectively and establishes professional relationships through active listening and demonstration of empathy and positive regard.
● Promotes recovery, independence, and personal choice for participants.
● Assists clients in identifying strengths, needs, and realistic goals to develop a service plan.
● Accurately identifies risk and responds appropriately.
● Effectively teaches social skills and household management skills. ● Demonstrates advanced knowledge of behavioral health symptoms, interventions, and impact.
● Maintains professional boundaries and operates within agency / ethical guidelines.
● Knowledge of agency and community resources and referral processes.
● Effectively supervises a group of social service professionals.
● Maintains team’s compliance with fidelity and accreditation standards as applicable
Job Duties/Skills Required
● Provides supervision, clinical consultation and review, assignment of cases, and overall management for their clinical team.
● Provides performance data and reports regularly to the Program Director.
● Assists Program Director with additional duties or with general management or quality assurance duties for the program.
● Serves a lead for other staff and may assist in orientation and training of new Team Leaders.
● Provides supportive services for clients and arranges for the provision of services from community resources based on the case plan.
● Participates in setting case plan goals/objectives. Completes case plans with clients.
● Interviews clients, families, etc. and completes assessments and other clinical documentation.
● Completes case logs on all client services and ensures that logs are entered into the electronic data management system of the program they are employed by.
● Performs regular case maintenance activities including documenting actions, making narrative entries, preparing necessary reports and/or social summaries, etc.
● Consults with facility personnel and administrative field personnel; collects and analyzes data to identify needs for the assigned special services program within the particular service area.
● Ascertains resources outside of Start when necessary to meet client’s specific needs.
● Maintains a clear driving record in order to be able to drive company vehicles to provide transportation to clients.
● Attends weekly and/or monthly staff meetings.
Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, paid time off, 14 paid holidays per year for regular full time staff, 401(k), and 401(k) matching.
About Start Corporation
Start Corporation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization founded in 1984. Our Mission is to promote opportunities, which enhance the self-sufficiency of people to empower them to live and function independently.