Special Projects Director
We are looking for a Special Projects Director to join our team.
Bachelor or Master Degree Preferred
4 Years of relevant supervisory / management experience
● Communicates respectfully and effectively and establishes professional relationships through active listening and demonstration of empathy and positive regard.
● Can work independently and Manage Start Up Projects
● Promotes recovery, independence, and personal choice for participants.
● Effectively coordinates and assists with the identification, planning, development, implementation, and management of programs and projects within the agency.
● Knowledge of agency and community resources and referral processes.
● Maintains working knowledge of agency’s policies and procedures, housing requirements, and relevant accreditation standards as they apply to any projects of focus.
Job Duties/Skills Required
● Continuously monitors and evaluates programs and projects for efficiency, effectiveness, opportunities to reduce operation costs, risks and liabilities, and areas for improvement.
● Effectively and efficiently works with CEO, Administration, Supervisory and Management staff, and other stakeholders in order to facilitate and coordinate planning, development, and management of programs and special projects.
● Assists CEO, Vice Presidents, and other administrative staff with a variety of projects as assigned.
● Accurately identifies areas of risk and responds appropriately.
● Communicates with administration regarding needs for efficient operation.
● Coordinates and assists with marketing and public relations staff to identify and attend related events and to maximize opportunities to enhance the agency’s image and public relations.
● Assists in seeking and providing updated information regarding programs and staff to marketing staff to maintain accurate informational documents and website.
● Ensures program compliance with Policies and Procedures and all other applicable requirements.
● Maintains a clear driving record in order to be able to drive company vehicles to provide transportation to clients.
● Assists and participates in Strategic Planning for the agency and following up and assisting with completion of Strategic Planning goals and objectives.
Assists with supporting the Board of Directors, gathering and submitting information and reports to the Board; plans and organizes meetings of the Board, and maintains up to date information for all members of the Board.
Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance, Vision insurance, Dental insurance, Life insurance, Paid time off, 14 Paid Holidays per year for regular full time staff, Disability insurance, 401(k), 401(k) matching
About Start Corporation
Start Corporation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization founded in 1984. Our Mission is to promote opportunities, which enhance the self-sufficiency of people who are impaired in their abilities to live and function independently.